Monday, December 17, 2007

It Feels Like Christmas




Hello My Friends,

I'm so glad you have been voting on my Poll. the results are in: one vote for the stable, 7 for the Baby Jesus, 1 for the Star, and 2 for something else. Nobody voted for the camels, funny how that goes... I wish there was a way to see who voted on what, unfortunately this program is not that sophisticated, so I guess I'll have to make due, with just knowing people are voting. Unless of course someone out there is voting multiple times...hey go for it, there are no rules in this game :o)

All this weekend, I have been working on Secret sewing projects for Christmas. It is so much fun to be doing something special for someone else, and imagining their surprise and delight!

Today, I continue working on these projects. This feels like Christmas, even though there is no snow, and my folks are far away. It really is the "Most wonderful time of the year"!

I heard this poem on NPR this morning, and it reflected my feelings on going to work. [ I get to go in two hours later than usual! :o)]


Dust of Snow

The way a crow

Shook down on me

The dust of snow

From a hemlock tree

Has given my heart

A change of mood

And saved some part

Of a day I had rued.

~Robert Frost



No comments:

Post a Comment