Saturday, June 06, 2009

2009







Hello All, It is sad to see that I haven't written anything at all for a year. And yet it has been an eventful year. In May I started Dating. Mom told me to wait till I was 30 years old but I did one better and waited until I was 31. JB is his name. He hails from Los Angeles. but most recently from Cedar City, UT and Las Vegas, NV. Our Dating relationship was short lived and quite bumpy. He being already engaged to another woman when we met! Well, we met on April 13th 2008 and were Married on August 8, 2008 in the Logan Temple. It was delightful to have my Family present including my brother and sister-in-law from Vermont. We have now been married for almost 10 months and we are expecting our first child. December 14th is the scheduled due date. We are both very much looking forward to having an addition to our family!

Although we have our disagreements we are very happy together though we both worry about JB's daily headache pain and his inablity to find a job. We are hoping that he will be able to find employment before the baby comes so that it won't be so critical for me to go back to work as a new mother. Being a wife and mother are the two things that I have wanted the most in my life, for as long as I can remember, that they have happened/are happening is so delightful. I know I have been blessed in having these desires fulfilled!

I don't believe that I mentioned that in November of 2008 I became the receptionist where I work. This has been a great shift, as I have been able to do many things with my husband in the evening (among them we are taking a Ham Radio class currently to license me as Technician) and having predetermined hours M-F. It really is lovely!



2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Glad to see you're back, and even more excited to see you're expecting! Congratulations!! Your due date is Ruthie's bday; I know she'll be excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Megan! I was checking my emails when I saw a little note next to your name saying 18 weeks. So I tracked this blog down and I am happy to hear the exciting news!!!! Best of Luck with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete