Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Bag to Felt

Some of you may be wondering what became of the felting bag, well what else do you do on a snowy day when you have a new book to listen to and bald tires on the car and are well rested? Well I knit. At least yesterday I did. and I am very excited about the progress on the bag. Mostly because I am dying to start the sweater. I did a little swatch for the sweater so I could find my knitting gauge, and thus use Elizabeth Zimmerman's percentages on how to build a sweater. Oh what fun!
So here is a picture of said bag, perhaps a little over half done. (don't you love the wind and waves depicted on the bag? there are still snowflakes and raindrops to come...)
Have a beautiful day :o)


2 comments:

  1. Mac, that is awesome! It is coming out so good! I'm really impressed with you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete