Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Cat's name is Blackity

One thing you have to know about cats, is that you can only force them to do what you want for a few seconds. However, if it is something they want to do, then you'll have a hard time persuading them otherwise!



I like to put pictures up on my blog, they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Today the picture is an old one. From when my nieces and I were at my Aunt's house. And of course you can see from the subject in the picture, that somebody likes cats.

The other picture I am posting today is one of my earlier Mitered corner flannel blankets. One of these days when I don't have anything to do, I will sit down with my camera and sewing machine and do a step by step tutorial on how to make these blankets and post it here.



If you want your children to be intelligent,
read them fairy tales.
f you want them to be more intelligent,
read them more fairy tales.

~ Einstein ~


No comments:

Post a Comment